Thursday, August 20, 2009

Search made simple by File digg


I have been always fascinated to search on the net and mostly I do it with Google and I often find it a challenge to get to the exact resource I want while searching.

What I have learned from the last few years is that you should know the art of searching like what key words to use and what type of contents you want there a number of factors involved for effective searching and they are the type of keywords, the search strategies or combination's and using the advance search option

It has become and challenge for everyone to do an effective search.

When it comes to my profession there are lots of information on the net and i needed them quite often to learn form the new emerging technology and techniques and also learn them so that i can implement them.

Earlier i used to use google to do all these but when i found Filedigg a customized search engine i was fascinated to see that most of the data i required would be in a word/pdf/ppt format and this search engine made it very easy for me to short list what i wanted instead of all the results.

From my view point this is very useful for those in education/research primarily or in any profession for quick reference to search very easily and fastly.

Find out more on this topic

No comments:

Post a Comment